I have been busy reading a lot of summer bucket lists lately, and it occurred to me that I’ve never taken the time to make such a thing. Ryan and I have been so busy during recent summers that we typically just go with the flow and go about our usual ways when we actually have time to ourselves.
Well, thanks to all of you, I’m feeling inspired to reach big and outline some activities that I’d like to participate in this summer! Some items on my list already are occurring in the next few weeks, but hey – it made me feel better to know that I already am planning on accomplishing some of these.
- Successfully get my virtual assistant business up and running
- Spend the day at Summerfest and see a concert (next Friday – Brad Paisley!)
- Visit Door County, Wis.
- Get one-year wedding anniversary photos taken (in the works!)
- Finally watch my brother compete in a triathlon (July 20 and September 7 – Ironman)
- Really learn how to use my DSLR and all its functions; buy a new lens
- Take a hike or bike ride on one of the many trails near our home
- Go to any (or all) festivals in downtown Milwaukee
- Host a family and friends grill-out and bags tournament