Life is good, I tell ya! There are lots of exciting things happening around here – both personally and professionally – so I’m looking forward to continuing that trend into the weekend.
Wherever you are and whatever you’re up to, I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Here’s a quick recap of my week.
1. The hubs built me a light box this week to help better my blog photos, and all I can say is that I’m impressed! Who knew a cardboard box, tissue paper, poster board and a utility light could make such a difference?
2. If you have a Costco membership, RUN (don’t walk) to pick up a bag of Snappers. Holy moly. These things are life-changing.
3. I partook in a minor retail therapy shopping trip and scored this dress on clearance from Target. I have had my eye on it for quite some time, so when it finally was marked down for less than $15 and by some miracle the XS fit me, I knew I had to snatch it up. I love that I’ll be able to dress this up or down for our trip to Vegas.
4. I was feeling a bit under the weather Tuesday, so Ryan went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for me to eat since it was his day to work the night shift. On the menu for dinner? Disney princess-shaped Spaghettio’s. The guy knows the way to my heart.
5. I now leave you with your weekly Finley fix – I cannot believe how big he is getting. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of his sweet face.