Okay, let’s get real – there’s few of us left that don’t live and swear by Amazon Prime. $100 a year is a small price to pay for unlimited free two-day shipping! I’m pretty sure 80% of our household shopping is delivered straight to our doorstep at this point. I absolutely love when Amanda shares her recent Amazon purchases – there’s so much out there that it’s nice to hear real-life reviews! So, I’m taking a page out of her book and sharing my last five Amazon buys. Be warned – not all of this is glamorous/fun stuff!
1. Bluetooth Selfie-Stick and Tripod. Never thought the day would come when I would order a selfie stick! I specifically ordered this one since it also converts into a tripod – great for shooting video tutorials! (Coming at ya soon!) Plus, I’m willing to swallow my pride and pack this for our beach vacation in October. Especially since we’ll have new phones by then with the upgraded camera.
2. Ring Light for iPhone Camera. Again, this is to help with some of those video tutorials I hope to do in the near future. YouTube vlogger’s swear by their fancy expensive ring light, so I figured this is the same thing but for a phone. Worth a try.
3. Gilmore Girls cookbook. This was a Prime Day steal! I was able to snag two copies, one for me and one for my mom for her birthday. It’s the cutest cookbook, perfect for any fan of the show. There’s some legit good recipes in there that I can’t wait to try.
4. Merrick dog food. Nothing but the best for my Finny! We’ve always been willing to pay a little extra for quality dog food (Finn is a REALLY picky eater), but it has been great to find the best price on Merrick food on Amazon. It saves us some money every few months, and it comes right to our door. #winning
5. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Toner. It has been a year since I started this skincare routine, and I’m still going strong. This is a great toner for sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin too much.
Like I said earlier, are these all glamorous? Certainly not – I’m looking at you dog food. BUT, my last five Amazon buys prove that you can find/purchase practically anything your heart desires. That’s probably not always the best thing … verdict is still out. 😉