Happy Tuesday! Today, I have a quick and easy meal to share with you that can be made in your trusty ‘ol slow cooker.
I’ve used this recipe for buffalo chicken sandwiches since college, so it is a tried and true favorite. I made it this past weekend for lunch when my in-laws came to visit, and it was a success. It was such a success, in fact, that I forgot to take pictures of the finished product. Silly me!
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 17.5 oz bottle of buffalo wing sauce
1/2 package of dry Ranch seasoning mix
2 tbsp of butter
Hoagie rolls (or whatever type of sandwich rolls you prefer)
1. Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker, and cover with 3/4 of the buffalo wing sauce.
2. Add the dry Ranch seasoning mix, and stir together.
3. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
4. Place 2 tbsp of butter in the slow cooker, and shred the chicken with a fork.
5. Put the desired amount of chicken on your sandwich roll, and devour!
Tell me: what is your favorite easy, go-to slow cooker recipe?