Happy Friday, all! And, it certainly is a very happy Friday in our household.
As you’re reading this, Ryan and I probably already are in the car on our way to Cedar Rapids, Wis., to begin a weekend of fun and celebration as two of our best friends, Megan and Adam, tie the knot! We cannot believe the day finally is here – they’ve been engaged since October 2012 – and we cannot wait to stand up next to them both tomorrow as they exchange their vows.
Wherever you are and whatever plans you have for the weekend, I hope your weekend is a great one! Let’s jump into a recap of my week.
1. First off, I want to give a shout out to Biana
as she is the winner of last week’s giveaway from Soaring Heart Vintage – your vintage, custom-made necklace will be in the mail to you early next week! Thank you to everybody who participated!
2. My business cards arrived in the mail earlier in the week! Vista Print did a heck of a job at a heck of a price. I guess I’m pretty legit now.
3. My sister made and sent me pennant bunting for our mantel! Isn’t it cute? The colors are a patriotic red, white and blue theme, so it will be perfect up there all summer long.
4. If you follow me on Instagram
, then you know I finally got in for my long overdue hair color and cut appointment. I went to a different salon than I first went to when we moved here, and wow – I am blown away by my new stylist, Kerri. She translated everything that I wanted onto my head with perfect execution. I couldn’t be more thrilled with my new ‘do – I literally feel like a new person!
5. With Ryan off work since Wednesday at 1 p.m., we were able to go out and get the rest of our puppy errands done! I think we’re now in good shape to bring Finley home Monday … I hope the little guy loves his new collar and tag.
Linking up with: